Our core values:
Integrity, Respect, Accountability, Transparency, Faithfulness, Responsiveness, Commitment, Solidarity, Motivation, Love and loyalty
The main objective of SEMA is to support communities’ initiatives to tackle their own economic, social and environmental problems.
Specifically, SEMA works towards:
1. Villages empowerment in terms of organization,
2. Improved health and availability of safe and sustainable water,
3. Improved attitudes towards environmental protection,
4. Increased household income and economic activity, and;
5. Enhancing preventive skills and measures against HIV/AIDS spreading among rural Communities
Sustainable Environment Management Action (SEMA) is a Singida based Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) which set out to fight poverty through improving Health, Education, WASH services, Agriculture and Environmental Degradation in the rural areas of the poor and marginalised Communities.
It was registered under the societies ordinance cap 337 on the 10th March 1998 .
The organization also was awarded with certificate of compliance No 1594 for non Governmental act No. 20 made under section 11(3) of 2002 on 9 March 2006.
SEMA staf and deputy minister of health.